Share Your Story
We are currently OPEN for story proposals from single comic creators and writer and artist teams. Proposal submissions will be open from January 19, 2020 until February 28, 2022.
What We’re Looking For:
- A proposal about one of the selected stories for issue #3:
- Darby-Lee Cemetery in Mt. St. Joseph, Ohio
- The Witch Hill in Alexandra, KY
- The Delta Queen’s resident ghost
- The Trenton Hatchet Man of Trenton, Ohio
- The Oxford Light, Oxford, OH
- The Allendale Train Tunnel in Elsmere, KY
- Proposal should be for a comic 3-7 pages in length and include a synopsis, description of the story, character breakdown, details, outline, and rough art.
- Detailed thumbnails and/or layouts will worked on after proposal is accepted.
- PDF format
Deadline is February 28, 2022.
All artists/writers and teams will be paid for their work in the anthology.
Submission acceptance emails will be sent out March 28, 2022 using the email provided in your proposal.
Pin Up Artists
We feature local artists who are interested in sharing their talents to illustrate local creatures of lore in single page pin-ups. These are offered as Kickstarter tiers and included in the anthology as a stretch goal.
Artists are paid for their work in the anthology.
Submissions for pin-ups will open shortly.